Wednesday 22 July 2020

report writing

This week we have been learning how to write a report we were given a level three report on lions which was all cut up into sentences. We had to work in small groups to read it out and to put it into paragraphs. First we gave it a title. Then we had to work out the order and number it. We put the classification first which tells us about the family of the lions.
After that we grouped ideas together, habitat, description and facts. My buddy was Shone.
I found it easy to read the words, but I found it tricky to understand some words
next time I will change my topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.