Thursday 3 September 2020

The Walking School Bus

We were reading a book about 'Don't Miss the Bus'. It was about a bus that is a line of people walking and a teacher at the front. I think it is a good idea because it teaches you how to look left and right and how to cross roads. The kids also get to school safely.

We had had to type what the author think and why,, and then what I whink and why. It was tricky thinking of ideas to write because I had plenty of ideas but I didn't know which one to choose.



1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Noe,
    What a great way to get more understanding about a reading book - thinking what the author is thinking and why. I'm interested in your reading book. Could you add a link to your class site about this learning?

    Mrs Krausse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.