Thursday 30 September 2021

Why we Should be Paid to Come to School

This week we were presenting our speeches. My topic was why we should get paid for coming to school daily. I found it challenging to read some of the words that I didn't know, and had trouble saying them. Next time I would practice a bit more before presenting my speech. 

Here is my speech

Why we Should be Paid to Come to School 

I strongly believe that we should be paid five dollars daily from the government for coming to school because we can save this money and it will encourage us to come to school. It can also provide students that have no money for lunch to buy their own lunch or food. 

Firstly,  I think we should get paid from the government to come to school because kids can save this money for future education like university and get an apartment while they are at university to live in.

secondly kids can save that money for the future so they don't end up on the Homeless on the Streets. They can use this money to buy themselves a house to live in. Or buy a car to drive to work, or use this money to Travel to visit family.

Lastly, I strongly agree that kids should get paid to come to school because this encourages students to stay at school and learn. If you come to school for a whole year you could get about $1000, that’s 40 weeks of school at $5 a day.

This is why I strongly believe we should be paid to come to school so we can have money for the future and you get smarter for coming to school.






1 comment:

  1. Morena Noe,

    I really enjoyed listening to your speech and the topic that you chose. You had some great reasons why students should get paid to come to school. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.