Thursday 15 April 2021

Hot Cross Bun

 last week we made hot cross bun I was the first person with two other people I didn't really know what I was doing but then I saw a ripper me on my teachers computer she said to me to put a tablespoon of white sugar I had to flatten it out and then I put it into a silver bowl I was finished with my turn then it was done when it came out of the bread machine it was smoking everybody could smell took glory of the lemon and made the bread more delicious if you I want to see how we made it I got your pictures on a slide

I found it tricky to read the recipe.

I found it easy to follow what my teacher says.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.