Thursday 15 April 2021

whale art

 Three weeks ago we did some whale art it was very exciting to make a whale it was very crikey because we had to gently draw and copy a picture of a whale the piece of paper with two sided piece of paper there were two different pictures of a Whale I Trace the picture that was easy to draw the top for ages to dry and it took ages to finish and then it was time to Trace over the dry pencil with a Sharpie then I had to glue my piece of art on to a piece of paper if you want to see my art here it is

I find it easy to trace the whale.

I found a tribute to dye my whale.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.