Friday 19 June 2020

Martas Journey

This week in reading we were reading about a Refugee, Her name is Marta. She was from a country where there were bombs dropped from planes, onto their house, family, friends and pets. Some people survived, and escaped to New Zealand. Marta and her mum live together in New Zealand.
In my drawings it shows before she came to New Zealand, She drew buildings on fire and planes dropping bombs. In the after picture Marta had drawed it has a new school, a new house, and she drew her new friend.

I enjoyed reading this story, because it tells me more information about refugees.
I found it hard to read some of the words in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.