Wednesday 3 June 2020

Pentecost

Jesus's followers gathered together when a strong wind blew in. Then flames floated above their Heads. They could speak different languages. People gathered around the house and they listened to the word of God.

I found it easy to make the flame and dove.
I found it tricky to think of all the words to explain Pentecost.

This picture is of the flame. Fire represents the Holy Spirit. If you turn it sideways its going to be a dove. The dove is also a symbol of the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Noe,
    I love how creative your work is. I also find it hard finding words to explain Pentecost but I think you have done it very well.
    Could you bring your RE book to me once you see this so I can give you a special sticker?

    God bless,

    Miss Steele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.